Our Wish List
The GBAS is incredibly grateful for in-kind donations to our animals. Our small shelter re-homes over 100 cats and dogs annually. We rely on the generosity of the public to support our life-saving work. Below is our wish list of items that we most desperately need.
- Clumping kitty litter (grey gravelly as opposed to pellets) - big boxes
- Revolution/Advantage parasite control cats size/kitten size
- Kitten food (dry and wet)
- Indoor cat, hairball control food (wet) and urinary care (dry and wet)
- Small and medium crates or carriers
- Martingale collars
- Harnesses, preferably the kind where you don't need to lift the feet to put it on.
- Revolution/Advantage parasite control all dog sizes but especially large and medium dog sizes
- Nylon brooms
- Dust pans
- Large green garbage bags
- Compost bags - small for kitchen bins
- big barn style squeegees for kennel floors
- Disinfectant (PineSol, Mr. Clean, Generic brands)
- White Vinegar
- bathroom cleaner
- toilet cleaner
- septic system treatment (e.g. Septobac)
- paper towels
- gift cards for gasoline, pet supplies or hardware (e.g. Canadian Tire/Home Hardware)
- bags of sand for icy parking area and walking trails.